Fall Fun!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:51 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Josh's sister Jenny spent the weekend with us last weekend. On Sunday we had to take her to Rockford to meet her ride back up North. While we were waiting for her ride we stopped at a beautiful State Park nearby. We had a great time playing in the leaves. Cynthia enjoyed having lots of new things to look at.

Enjoy the pictures!



Group shot



Practicing walking on a long bridge


Having fun in the leaves


Cynthia and "Nenny"


Family photo
I'm finally starting to look pregnant instead of just fat!




3 Response to "Fall Fun!"

  1. Anna Says:

    Nice pictures - looks like a very pretty place. And I always like it when I start looking pregnant instead of just fat. Not that I enjoy looking pregnant, but it's better than feeling like everyone is thinking, "Hmmm, she's put on a little weight!" :D

  2. Janelle Says:

    Oh, I miss the Fall time with all the gorgeous colors and cooler weather. Those are such great pictures! My favorite is the one of the girls in the leaves! So adorable! By the way, you are so adorable too! I'm so glad everything is going well for you! Awesome pictures!

  3. Shirley Says:

    These pictures are GREAT, so are the ones from the post prior to this one. FAT.... I was thinking after looking at Cynthia's birthday pictures and the rest of these that you look like you have lost a LOT of weight. You have the beautiful glow of a mommy to be too! We miss you guys!! Love ya!