She still isn't using walking as her primary mode of transportation, but she takes a few more steps each day!
Posted in
Cynthia Esther Rose;,
Updates
Designed by Wordpress Themes. Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft
11:06 AM
Those videos are so great! You guys better watch out - she's gonna be RUNNING soon! =)
11:25 AM
Yea for Cynthia! And I agree - she'll be running all over before you know it!
11:41 AM
She is adorable. Watching her walk is so cute. I can't wait to see your next one with as cute as Cynthia is.
11:43 AM
oh, btw, where are your prego belly pictures???? Haven't seen any with this pregnancy.
11:54 AM
You can kinda see a prego belly in my last post. None others have been taken. For some reason it's just not as exciting to take pictures of your pregnant self with the 2nd. I'm just now starting to show anyway. Before that I just looked FAT!