She's developing a personality!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:40 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
I am very much enjoying this age with Cynthia (not that I haven't enjoyed all stages!) Everyday is a new experience and a new thing to learn. I think she adds words to her vocabulary daily! I try to remember the things she's done to fill Josh in when he gets home from work. Here are a few of the fun things from recently!


My Grandmother made me this cape when I was little. We tried it on Cynthia when my mom was here a few weeks ago. Somehow she ended up with the hood on and sunglasses! So we all decided she was preparing for Hollywood!


This isn't a great picture, but here's another disguise for Hollywood!


We were hanging out with Daddy at work for a few minutes Friday night. He was loading up this cart with some computer (Mac) equipment. Cynthia decided she needed a ride on the cart too! She crawled up there on her own!

Tuesday morning we were playing and she found this headband and necklace and started trying to put them both on. So we played Dress-up for a few minutes! She had a ton of fun with it. :)


A friend gave us this duck costume for Cynthia. I decided to try it on her to see if it fit or not. She thought it was funny and kept saying her version of Quack, Quack!

4 Response to "She's developing a personality!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Love that duckie costume on her! Quack, quack, girlfriend!

  2. Anna Says:

    Love that first picture - she definitely looks like a diva!

  3. Abby Says:

    Those are great pictures! She really does have a personality - this is the fun stage - I say that all the time with Eli - it's SO fun and only gets better!!

  4. Karis Says:

    Krista is showing so much more of her personality these days too. The other day Dan commented that she's past the giving her a toy to put in her mouth and she's into the play with me like you play with Kayla phase. She just watches us play with Kayla and then tries to get in on it but doesn't really know what to do. It's so cute and it's interesting to us how it's different with her having an older sister than it was with Kayla as an only sibling at this phase.

    Cute pictures!