April 18th!!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:48 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
I start a new job on April 18th!



My new employer:




Cynthia Esther Rose Smith









God is so Good, and I have learned many lessons the past few months. We are so thankful for the way He has provided for us and worked out the details. Our family is in for some big changes in the next few weeks, but we are ready for them and excited to see how the Lord will work everything out!

7 Response to "April 18th!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm so happy for you! It is an incredible blessing to be able to stay home with your baby full-time, one that I don't take for granted any more and I'm sure you don't, either! Enjoy it!!!

  2. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    Praise the Lord!! I know you are counting down the days!! I am so happy for you!!

  3. Karis Says:

    You're going to love your new employer (well, almost all of the time if you're anything like me when things don't go "my way"). :-)

  4. mitchells2000 Says:

    Praise the Lord... I know that is a HUGE answer to prayer for you! What a blessing to be able to stay home with your baby. Enjoy every minute (even when they are difficult!) You have MUCH to be thankful for!

  5. the johnson crew Says:

    wow shannon, that is awesome. praise the Lord for that! what a blessing.

  6. Unknown Says:

    Awesome news! Hope your new employer won't be too hard on you. Be prepared for some wonderful (if not tiring and oft times challenging) work days ahead! Welcome to the SAHM world!

  7. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Yaaay!! One more month....and counting!!