Just one question -- how did you manage to catch this on camera while you were driving? I'm impressed that you even had the camera with you or maybe you did it on your cell phone. What a precious little clip!
No, I was not driving. We were actually waiting at a gas station while Josh ran in. I took the video on my cell phone.
How cute! It's great when they learn to entertain themselves. At least until they learn to entertain themselves by getting into everything!
That is adorable!!! Maybe one of the cutest videos I've ever seen. Love the little hand.I am so excited that you will be able to stay home with that little bundle of joy. How much longer?
Post a Comment
10:39 AM
Just one question -- how did you manage to catch this on camera while you were driving? I'm impressed that you even had the camera with you or maybe you did it on your cell phone.
What a precious little clip!
10:42 AM
No, I was not driving. We were actually waiting at a gas station while Josh ran in.
I took the video on my cell phone.
12:31 PM
How cute! It's great when they learn to entertain themselves. At least until they learn to entertain themselves by getting into everything!
2:08 PM
That is adorable!!! Maybe one of the cutest videos I've ever seen. Love the little hand.
I am so excited that you will be able to stay home with that little bundle of joy. How much longer?