Posted in Cynthia Esther Rose;, Pictures
She is getting so big and grown up looking! I just love her sweater and that little skirt is so adorable! She's getting taller too, isn't she?!!! It's so amazing how fast they grow up!
Awe how cute.....she is getting so big!! I hope she missses me as much as I miss her!
She is getting big. Very cute though!!
you two look alike. are you related?
Post a Comment
12:47 PM
She is getting so big and grown up looking! I just love her sweater and that little skirt is so adorable! She's getting taller too, isn't she?!!! It's so amazing how fast they grow up!
11:23 PM
Awe how cute.....she is getting so big!! I hope she missses me as much as I miss her!
8:34 PM
She is getting big. Very cute though!!
4:23 PM
you two look alike. are you related?