Cynthia's 4 month checkup

Monday, February 11, 2008 8:56 PM Posted by Shannon Smith


I took Cynthia in for her 4 month checkup yesterday. Here are her stats:
13 pounds, 2 ounces
24 1/2 inches long


She's doing great health wise. She's in the 50th percentile for height, weight and head circumference.



The next adventure: cereal! Not sure exactly when we're going to start that one, but we will when Cynthia is ready. :)

The picture is of Cynthia and one of her favorite people, her Grandpa!

4 Response to "Cynthia's 4 month checkup"

  1. Anna Says:

    Obviously a thrilled and proud grandpa! And the cereal adventure is lots of fun. Messy, but fun!

  2. Shirley Says:

    She is so sweet!! I think each of my kids started at a different time. Philip was the latest, he didn't want cereal until he was 10 months.... he liked mama's milk only until that time. He used to cry every time I'd try to feed him cereal or food of any sort. Now he hardly goes an hour without saying, "I'm Hungry!!". Be sure to post pics of her first cereal taste! :-)

  3. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Awe....this is a great picture!!! I"m so happy that Cynthia is doing well.

    I miss you both VERY much...I even miss Josh a little....strange but true. Hehehehe.

    I love you!!!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Four months, already?!? Wow! Time flies, eh? She's got such a winning smile!

    We started cereal with Chloe at 3 1/2 months in her bedtime bottle. I know that's taboo but she was a big baby and it helped keep her tummy full to sleep through the night.