When Josh started his new job he was required to wear a shirt and tie to work every day. He still had quite a collection of ties from his Northland days, but we had to go buy him a few more as well as some new dress shirts.
After viewing his collection, he decided to see how long he could go without duplicating a shirt and tie combination.
You can view his project here.
He is also going to be posting a new family photo every Sunday!
After viewing his collection, he decided to see how long he could go without duplicating a shirt and tie combination.
You can view his project here.
He is also going to be posting a new family photo every Sunday!
2:31 PM
oh that is funny!
1:23 PM
He has good taste in shirts and ties.
10:32 PM
If I knew the # of ties and shirts I'd figure out the probability for you! great orange shirt
2:21 PM
This IS to funny! I'm with Alicia on this one - the orange shirt is nice!!! Lookin' good their Josh! Speaking of his new job though, how is it going for him so far? I'm surprised they don't make him wear a Pepsi sweatshirt every day! =)
4:39 PM
By the way, I LOVE Cynthia's hat in the most recent family picture!!! Soooooooo cute!
5:28 PM
Shannon, thanks for your comment on our blog! We're excited!
Hope you guys are doing well!