Posted in Cynthia Esther Rose;
That's adorable! I love her big smile!! It's contagious!
That big happy grin is so precious!
Beautiful pictures!
These are WAY TOO CUTE!!! I really, really love them. Cynthia's smiles definately brighten up any dreary day!!
That first picture is just priceless! I think she looks a lot like her Daddy in that picture! All along I can't decide who she looks like more, but that one is definitely more like Dad! Wonderful pictures!!!Happy Valentine's Day to you Cynthia!
These pictures are so cute!! I love the back drop and pillows surrounding that sweet baby girl! The Valentine colors highlight her precious smile!!
Post a Comment
9:44 AM
That's adorable! I love her big smile!! It's contagious!
10:53 AM
That big happy grin is so precious!
12:24 PM
Beautiful pictures!
5:12 PM
These are WAY TOO CUTE!!! I really, really love them. Cynthia's smiles definately brighten up any dreary day!!
7:28 PM
That first picture is just priceless! I think she looks a lot like her Daddy in that picture! All along I can't decide who she looks like more, but that one is definitely more like Dad! Wonderful pictures!!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you Cynthia!
9:09 PM
These pictures are so cute!! I love the back drop and pillows surrounding that sweet baby girl! The Valentine colors highlight her precious smile!!