Huge Smiles!

Monday, December 03, 2007 11:25 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Cynthia is such a happy and contented baby! Here are some of her smiles!








Please pray for me this week. I started back to work full-time today. Cynthia is with a wonderful lady that we found who does in-home daycare, but I'm still struggling with leaving my baby all day. Please pray for me to be content and to trust God through this hard time.

5 Response to "Huge Smiles!"

  1. Janelle Says:

    She is just the most precious thing ever with the most beautiful smile!!! I absolutely LOVE the snowman shirt!!!! I'm a huge snowman fan and wish they made a shirt just like that in a bigger size! ;)

    I will be thinking about you and praying for you during this difficult time. It's hard enough having to deal with leaving your baby, but to have to try to concentrate on work besides that will be the tricky part. I don't think it would ever get any easier, but we can always pray for God's grace and mercy to get you through each day! Keep your chin up girl!

  2. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    She is very cute. I am glad she is a content baby. God will help you through this hard time of leaving your baby. I am glad you found a wonderful lady to watch her.

  3. Unknown Says:

    What great smiles you captured! No wonder you're having a hard time leaving your smiley girl. Praying God gives you the grace you need to trust in Him during this transition time.

  4. mitchells2000 Says:

    I, too, will be praying... I'm sure it is very difficult! Cynthia is ADORABLE... I LOVE her smiles, and her chubby little cheeks! :-)

  5. Karis Says:

    I love the smiles. Krista has just started smiling this week, and it melts our hearts.