I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week already! WOW!
I have SOOO much to be Thankful for this year. The biggest one being my wonderful baby girl. She has changed my life so dramatically, and I definitely wouldn't want to go back to life before her!
Josh and I are excited for this coming week. Tomorrow his brother, Joel, and his family will be coming to visit us. Saturday Josh's parents are getting here from Florida. Sunday and Monday we'll be spending time with Josh's family up at Northland and attending his sister Jenny's voice recital. Then Tuesday through the following Saturday the Smith family will all be coming to our house to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday. I know that we will have a busy week, but we are looking forward to seeing family that we haven't seen in at least a year and some longer than that.
So, if you don't hear from me in the blogging world, that is why!
Also, if you think about it, please pray for me. I have to go back to work the first week in December and I'm already dreading it. Please pray that the transition would go smoothly for all of us and that I would be able to keep my emotions in check!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have SOOO much to be Thankful for this year. The biggest one being my wonderful baby girl. She has changed my life so dramatically, and I definitely wouldn't want to go back to life before her!
Josh and I are excited for this coming week. Tomorrow his brother, Joel, and his family will be coming to visit us. Saturday Josh's parents are getting here from Florida. Sunday and Monday we'll be spending time with Josh's family up at Northland and attending his sister Jenny's voice recital. Then Tuesday through the following Saturday the Smith family will all be coming to our house to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday. I know that we will have a busy week, but we are looking forward to seeing family that we haven't seen in at least a year and some longer than that.
So, if you don't hear from me in the blogging world, that is why!
Also, if you think about it, please pray for me. I have to go back to work the first week in December and I'm already dreading it. Please pray that the transition would go smoothly for all of us and that I would be able to keep my emotions in check!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
8:03 PM
Sounds like you'll have a busy - and fun - week! We'll be praying for you as you go back to work. I remember how hard that is.
10:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family and remember to get plenty of rest! We'll be looking forward to pictures of your fun week! Hang in there!
8:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving as well. You are going to be busy, but it sounds like so much fun as well. Don't work too hard!!
9:12 PM
Wow, what wonderful family busy-ness you have to look forward to! That's the only kind of busy-ness that's truly enjoyable (in my mind). Have a fantastic time!