Christmas Dress

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:17 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
My mom made the cutest little dress for Cynthia for Christmas. Thanks Mom!!




6 Response to "Christmas Dress"

  1. Abby Says:

    Oh my gosh - that is SO adorable! That's the thing with girl clothes - they can be dressed much cuter than boys! I don't really have anything that fits Elijah for Christmas (all too big!) I'll find something! I can't wait to see that dress on Cynthia!!

  2. Anna Says:

    That is so sweet! Your mom is one talented lady. We sooo need a girl in our family! :)

  3. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    very cute dress!!

  4. the johnson crew Says:

    beautiful dress. your mom is amazing. i love the colors... not so babyish!

  5. Janelle Says:

    Oh, she will look so incredibly adorable in that dress! Your Mom must be a whiz on that sewing machine!!! So cute! Can't wait to see her in it!

  6. Karis Says:

    Your mom did such a great job, and I know she was tickled the whole time to think she was sewing for a grandaughter.