Have you started dilating? Or is that something you don't want to include in your blog -- if so, sorry I asked! :-)
How long will your doctor or midwife let you go past your date without inducing? I think my office lets us go two weeks past our due date. Someone told me that the average time a woman carries who isn't induced is 41 weeks -- that really surprised me because a lot of women go early without induction which means a lot of people have to go past 41 weeks but you know how statistics go... She herself was 3 days overdue, and she delivered six days past her due date which to her felt right on time because she had been thinking that way.
Shannon, I know the feeling. JD came two days late. I thought that he would never come. My water broke 4 hours after my family arrived. God has the perfect timing in mind. Can't wait to see pictures.
2:39 PM
Have you started dilating? Or is that something you don't want to include in your blog -- if so, sorry I asked! :-)
How long will your doctor or midwife let you go past your date without inducing? I think my office lets us go two weeks past our due date. Someone told me that the average time a woman carries who isn't induced is 41 weeks -- that really surprised me because a lot of women go early without induction which means a lot of people have to go past 41 weeks but you know how statistics go... She herself was 3 days overdue, and she delivered six days past her due date which to her felt right on time because she had been thinking that way.
We know she will come "soon." Keep us posted.
3:00 PM
if it's today, then why is your counter still saying one more day?? maybe it's just confused and didn't get the memo
3:27 PM
Shannon, I know the feeling. JD came two days late. I thought that he would never come. My water broke 4 hours after my family arrived. God has the perfect timing in mind. Can't wait to see pictures.
Heather
9:31 PM
I will be praying for you!! This is such an exciting time; enjoy it all (except the birthing part of course). Where in VA Beach is Melinda moving too?
9:52 PM
Hey, Sis! I am praying for you....I know it's hard for you. I hope you are feeling ok. I love you!!
10:15 AM
Karis - as of Tuesday I wasn't dilated at all. I think my doctor won't let me go past 2 weeks overdue.
Dawn - Sorry, I don't really know what are of VA Beach Melinda moved to! What a horrid sister I am!