Fall in Wisconsin

Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:05 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Fall is my favorite season! I love watching the trees changing colors. I especially love it here in Wisconsin. It's so beautiful! For those of you that don't get to see the beauty I do, here are a few links to check out some of the recent pictures that Josh has taken:

Morning Colors
Fall Colors & Clouds
Fall Colors
More Fall Colors

Enjoy!!

PS: No baby yet and no new news to share!

4 Response to "Fall in Wisconsin"

  1. Tracy Says:

    Thank you for sharing the pictures! I really miss Wisconsin's fall colors. Here in Kansas everything is just turning brown. Although I must admit I like that fact that it is still pretty warm here.

  2. Melinda McMillen Says:

    yes....i love fall in wisconsin, too. are you going to go on a color drive??

  3. the johnson crew Says:

    i'm praying for you!

  4. joyfully2b4u Says:

    can hardly wait to hear the news that Cynthia has arrived!