2 days to go!

Monday, September 24, 2007 9:09 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Well, no baby yet! 2 days until that magical due date day. I'm thinking this baby is going to be late!

We had a fairly uneventful weekend. Our church is having Revival Services this week, so Sunday was spent with my family in Merrill. The only other thing that happened this weekend was saying goodbye to my sister. She is moving to take a job in Virginia Beach. So, for all you who live over there....watch out! :)

Now I leave you with some pictures.
And if you'd like to see my whole collection of pregnancy pictures, click here.



Melinda saying goodbye to Judy and Christy - they come on our church for Extension from Northland.



Josh and I and Melinda


The rest of the family - brother David, Mom, Melinda and Dad

4 Response to "2 days to go!"

  1. the johnson crew Says:

    shannon, you are SO CUTE! my goodness.

    wow, so you think this might be a late baby? i will pray she doesn't get too big. i'll pray she coems soon!

    so exciting!

  2. December Dreamers Says:

    thanks for sharing all your prego pictures with us. I keep thinking I need to be taking more, but at our house I am the picture-taker, so we don't have that many so far. Oh well!

    Anyway, keep us all posted on how everything goes. I've been checking on a daily basis now!

  3. Mark Says:

    I wonder what mom and dad are going to do with no one home anymore....

  4. Kelly Glupker Says:

    I have been checking your blog for an announcement. Can't wait to see Cynthia!