Thursday last week, my co-workers threw a surprise baby shower for me. My sneaky husband was even in on the deal! He came to get me to "take me to lunch." We get to our lunch destination and he realized he had "forgotten" his wallet on my desk at work. So, we go back to the office and SURPRISE!! :) We had a really nice time. They ordered in lunch and bought an ice cream cake. I was given a couple cute outfits and a Target gift card. The gift card was just enough to buy our Travel System (car seat). We picked that up on Saturday.
Here are some pictures from the surprise shower:



Here are some pictures from the surprise shower:
12:40 PM
Hee-hee! That hubby of yours sure is sneaky! What is it with office workers and surprise baby showers? I had one thrown for me too - though Matt was just as oblivious as I was. :) Ooh, ice cream cake sounds so yummy . . .
12:57 PM
LOL....the hat looks MUCH better on you!!