Baby Shower

Monday, August 27, 2007 8:48 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
My mom and sister threw a shower for me on Saturday. It was a very nice shower and we all had a lot of fun. They fixed some delicious food, played some fun games and we all had a nice time chatting. People gave us some very nice gifts and we got lots of things that we needed.

Here are some pictures.

3 Response to "Baby Shower"

  1. Busch family Says:

    Wow Shannon! You got a lot of very nice things!
    Your mom looks like an excellent seamstress. The dress she made is adorable. :) I really hope that God allows us to have a girl so that I can get in on using all those cute clothes that are out there for baby girls! Something tells me that a boys' Valentine's outfit might be hard to find. :)
    Also, the swaddler's diapers were my favorite! I am so glad that people gave them early on so that we could use them right away. They feel like cloth and I liked that they felt so comfy for the newborn skin!
    Praise the Lord for His awesome provision for you guys! Can't wait to meet Cynthia!

  2. Unknown Says:

    That dress is so lovely! I'm sure that will be a truly special heirloom to your family. Praise the Lord that you got some practical gifts like diapers and baby wash. That stuff goes so quickly!

  3. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Yay....baby shower was fun. I'm glad we could do it. You got TONS of great loot, too.