House Pictures

Monday, August 27, 2007 8:04 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Well, I've been promising pictures of our newly cleaned up/decorated/painted house. Here are pictures of the living room and our guest room.















Living Room View 1 (the curtains were a Wal-Mart sale find!)















Living Room view 2














Guest Room (twin bed)















Guest Room (futon)

3 Response to "House Pictures"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You have been a busy blogger lately! These house pictures do not in any way resemble the house pictures from when you moved in! you all have done a great job decorated and spiffying-up the place. Very homey.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Ooops, meant to say "decorating" not "decorated". Forgive my hasty typing.

  3. Janelle Says:

    Very adorable!!! So "homey" as I'm sure was the goal! I'm sure it's so nice to finally have everything the way you want it! Now it's time to put your feet up and wait for the only thing that's missing!