Baby Room

Monday, August 27, 2007 9:10 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Here are the long-awaited baby room pictures!! :)

A few weeks ago, Josh's friend, Brad, was here visiting and he and Josh painted the room white. The week after that, our very awesome neighbor, Terri, and her sister-in-law who was visiting from Texas came over and help with the rest of the decorating. They spent several hours taping off the walls for the stripes. Then those two, and my mom and I painted the stripes. We finished off by painting a border. Terri did the bulk of the work, and Josh and I are so thankful for all her help.

So, here are some pictures for you. There is one of Josh and Brad doing the painting. There are also some pictures of all the "stuff" we had to move into the room.

Enjoy!

9 Response to "Baby Room"

  1. Dave & Heather Says:

    Not too much longer!!! We can't wait to see the little one. They change your life so much but it is totally worth it. They grow up soooo fast too. Take lots of pictures. I love looking back and seeing how big JD was and how much he has changed!

    Heather Locke

  2. Busch family Says:

    Shannon,
    Your nursery looks so beautiful! I'm so excited for you! I remember that getting all that stuff ready and washing the little clothes made it seem more real than ever! I'm excited to see your new little Cynthia. What a blessing! Tell your painting experts that they did a GREAT job! :)

  3. Unknown Says:

    Wow, that nursery is absolutely pottery-barn adorable! Love the pink and green stripes. And that will grow into a big girl room easily. That bassinet is incredibly cute! I've not seen one like that; where'd you get it?

  4. Melinda McMillen Says:

    I would TOTALLY live in that baby room....it's SOOOO CUTE!!! Terry is so nice to do all of that for you, and smart too to think of it.

    It is neat to see the Lord provide for Cynthia. She is one special baby, huh??

  5. the johnson crew Says:

    the nursery is adorable. unfortunately i could only see the first slide. i don't know what my deal is.

  6. Anna Says:

    I just love your nursery! The green and pink together is adorable.

  7. Janelle Says:

    You guys did such an awesome job on the nursery! Cynthia is so blessed already!!! It's just adorable with all the furniture in there! All it's missing is a baby!!! =)

  8. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    The nursery is very cute!! Pretty soon you will have a beautiful baby to go into the room!!

  9. Kelly Glupker Says:

    What an adorable room!