I don't believe your 36 weeks already!?! Wow, only a little while longer to wait before meeting Cynthia! You look fabulous by the way. I too like the shot of you and Josh with your arms around your baby belly. Too cute!
You two are just too cute! I second Alicia's comment, you are looking great! Are you starting to get anxious? Won't be long now! Enjoy the full night's sleep while you can!!! =)
11:32 AM
Awww-you look so cute!!! You're almost there!!
12:23 PM
I don't believe your 36 weeks already!?! Wow, only a little while longer to wait before meeting Cynthia! You look fabulous by the way. I too like the shot of you and Josh with your arms around your baby belly. Too cute!
12:55 PM
Now...why are you two soo happy??? LOL....I love the pics. Did Jenny take them?? They are too cute!!!
12:22 PM
Nice pictures - not much longer to wait now!
12:31 PM
You two are just too cute! I second Alicia's comment, you are looking great! Are you starting to get anxious? Won't be long now! Enjoy the full night's sleep while you can!!! =)
6:00 PM
you're pregnant.