I am so thankful for my husband. Let me tell you why!
It has been very warm up here in Wisconsin this week. This has warranted us needing to run our a/c. (It's a window unit.) Well, we soon noticed that there was a small problem.... the a/c was dripping on the inside instead of the outside. So, we stopped running it until the problem could be figured out. Last night Josh spent the majority of the evening fixing the problem. He first had to work about an hour to get the a/c out of the window it was mounted it as whoever put it there, didn't want it to EVER come out! He was able to get the problem fixed and the a/c is now happily re-installed and running again. Yay!! Thanks Babe!
Tonight, Josh was gone all night helping someone with a computer problem. When he got home he had a nice surprise for me. He had stopped at Applebees and picked me up a desert. He brought me one of their yummy Blue Ribbon Brownie Deserts!! Wow, it was SOOO yummy! I was so surprised, and very thankful, for him thinking of me like that.
I am so thankful for the wonderful husband that the Lord has given me. He is so good to me and puts up with my frequently changing pregnant moods.
Thanks Babe! I love you!
It has been very warm up here in Wisconsin this week. This has warranted us needing to run our a/c. (It's a window unit.) Well, we soon noticed that there was a small problem.... the a/c was dripping on the inside instead of the outside. So, we stopped running it until the problem could be figured out. Last night Josh spent the majority of the evening fixing the problem. He first had to work about an hour to get the a/c out of the window it was mounted it as whoever put it there, didn't want it to EVER come out! He was able to get the problem fixed and the a/c is now happily re-installed and running again. Yay!! Thanks Babe!
Tonight, Josh was gone all night helping someone with a computer problem. When he got home he had a nice surprise for me. He had stopped at Applebees and picked me up a desert. He brought me one of their yummy Blue Ribbon Brownie Deserts!! Wow, it was SOOO yummy! I was so surprised, and very thankful, for him thinking of me like that.
I am so thankful for the wonderful husband that the Lord has given me. He is so good to me and puts up with my frequently changing pregnant moods.
Thanks Babe! I love you!
8:17 AM
Great post. I was just thinking this week how thankful I am for my wonderful husband too!
6:07 PM
That is awesome Shannon...I will echo with both you and Karis and how wonderful a husband I have as well. I hope we always remember to thank them for all they do for us and never take them for granted.
11:38 PM
your a blessed girl.its not easy to find a good man in this world.
I had my air do that years ago to.and being a woman alone I had to figure it out by my self.the air condishner needs to be telted out a hear so it will drain out instead of in.but not so much that all the water runs out.
once I did that it never dripped in side again.
I like your blog and your hubby,s pictures.
God bless you both have a great weekend.
5:48 PM
Way to go Josh!!