Lately, I've been having a tendency to worry about things. Where is everything we need for the baby going to come from is the biggest worry on my mind. Well, in the past few weeks, the Lord has been showering us with blessings.
A few weeks ago a lady that Josh does some work for asked him if we could use a dresser. So, he and my brother went to pick it up. It is still in very good condition and is a cute white dresser.
Today, I was emailing a former co-worker and found out that she has a breast pump and a Pottery Barn Kids bedding set for sale. After talking to Josh we decided to purchase both from her. We will be getting more items from her than with the set I had originally picked out from Wal-Mart and the whole deal is about half the price of buying the equivalent from Wal-Mart! Praise the Lord.

This is a picture of the bedding we'll be getting now!
Way back in the beginning of my pregnancy a very good friend told me she would give me all the baby stuff she had left. Well, we finally went to pick it up tonight and she gave us a white sleigh style crib, a pack n' play, 3 different baby type bath things, a swing, a travel swing, 2 baby carriers (like the ones you wear) and a couple toys. Plus she's giving me a glider rocker in a few weeks!
God is SO GOOD! Not only am I getting this nice furniture from people, but as an added blessing it all matches too.
Thank you Lord for the blessings you send and for the way it reminds me that I need not worry!
A few weeks ago a lady that Josh does some work for asked him if we could use a dresser. So, he and my brother went to pick it up. It is still in very good condition and is a cute white dresser.
Today, I was emailing a former co-worker and found out that she has a breast pump and a Pottery Barn Kids bedding set for sale. After talking to Josh we decided to purchase both from her. We will be getting more items from her than with the set I had originally picked out from Wal-Mart and the whole deal is about half the price of buying the equivalent from Wal-Mart! Praise the Lord.

This is a picture of the bedding we'll be getting now!
Way back in the beginning of my pregnancy a very good friend told me she would give me all the baby stuff she had left. Well, we finally went to pick it up tonight and she gave us a white sleigh style crib, a pack n' play, 3 different baby type bath things, a swing, a travel swing, 2 baby carriers (like the ones you wear) and a couple toys. Plus she's giving me a glider rocker in a few weeks!
God is SO GOOD! Not only am I getting this nice furniture from people, but as an added blessing it all matches too.
Thank you Lord for the blessings you send and for the way it reminds me that I need not worry!
10:41 PM
I'm so excited for you! God is so good to us, isn't He? He delights in giving us those good things - so many times I don't even think to ask Him for those things I desire. And still He gives. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us!
7:48 AM
Praising the Lord with you!
10:39 AM
So Exciting! Praise the Lord for His wonderful provisions. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your completed nursery. But even more so of your precious little girl. Enjoy the last little bit of your pregnancy -- it goes fast.
11:21 AM
What a HUGE blessing that is that you got all that stuff!!!! Praise God for being so good to us! We can't wait to see the finished nursery and like Tracy said, we're looking forward more to seeing that little doll baby that keeps kicking you in the ribs!!! =)
12:23 PM
Wow, God is so incredibly loving and good and faithful! Sounds like He's overwhelming you with blessings and provisions! Btw, that pottery barn bedding is adorable!
3:32 PM
Praise the Lord that He does provide. What a blessing!
7:20 PM
It is exciting to read how God is meeting your needed above and beyond what you asked for!