Some fun with Photo Booth

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:54 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Ok, so I seriously have no pride! We were eating out Sunday night after church and I decided to have some fun goofing off with Josh's Mac! I even got my sister in on some of the fun!







PS: For all those that have been asking, I will try to post some updated pregnancy pictures soon!

4 Response to "Some fun with Photo Booth"

  1. Joshua L. Smith Says:

    I am sure that I know that smoking hot babe in the first photo, but I don't think that I know the girl in the other shots. Hmmm, will contemplate these truths.

  2. Janelle Says:

    You are halarious!!! Wait till Cynthia sees those pictures!!!! =)

  3. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Wow....guess Id on't have any pride anymore either....

  4. Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie Says:

    Hi, Shannon! It was so crazy to hear from you. I never knew that when I started a blog that I'd hear from past friends. I'm so excited that you guys are having your first! Mommyhood is a blast, and I must say I'm partial to girls right now. :-) Adrianna is 11 months and keeps me hopping. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. Keep us posted!!!
    Kris