Here's the latest doctor update from yesterday:
--heartbeat was 130
--Baby is growing at a normal rate
--I had to do the glucose test, so far that is fine
--They reviewed the ultrasound from last month and everything looks great.
--No complications!
Basically, I'm having a "boring" pregnancy! And I'm just fine with that!!!
I'm feeling great these days. I'm over the tired all the time stage from the first trimester. I'm not really having much discomfort. A little bit of back pain. I still haven't really had any food cravings or aversions. It's weird to think that I'm over halfway through the pregnancy! I'm so looking forward to meeting our baby girl!
We do have one funny thing that has been happening. Every time Josh tries to feel the baby moving, she stops! I'll be sitting on the couch and she'll be kicking up a storm, so Josh will put his hand on my belly to try to feel it, and she stops moving! Funny little girl! She's playing tricks with her daddy already! :)
--heartbeat was 130
--Baby is growing at a normal rate
--I had to do the glucose test, so far that is fine
--They reviewed the ultrasound from last month and everything looks great.
--No complications!
Basically, I'm having a "boring" pregnancy! And I'm just fine with that!!!
I'm feeling great these days. I'm over the tired all the time stage from the first trimester. I'm not really having much discomfort. A little bit of back pain. I still haven't really had any food cravings or aversions. It's weird to think that I'm over halfway through the pregnancy! I'm so looking forward to meeting our baby girl!
We do have one funny thing that has been happening. Every time Josh tries to feel the baby moving, she stops! I'll be sitting on the couch and she'll be kicking up a storm, so Josh will put his hand on my belly to try to feel it, and she stops moving! Funny little girl! She's playing tricks with her daddy already! :)
2:58 PM
A boring pregnancy is a good pregnancy! Hope the next 16 weeks are just as boring for you! :)
7:46 PM
Shannon -- glad to hear that your little girl is doing so well, and I"m really glad that you are feeling better. "BORING" Is so much better than "EVENTFUL", at least in this context!!
I can't wait to meet Cynthia, either. YAY!!! I was reading your blog to Mom, and we had to laugh at the part about her playing tricks on Daddy (cool to say that!!)! Mom says "that's what girls are for...!!".
Hope things keep going well. I love you both.
Melinda
9:27 PM
Your little girl is a tease already! That's so cute. Kayla is such a tease with her dad; it's their way of bonding.
4:43 PM
Shannon, JD did the same things to Dave. Dave would take his hand away and JD would start kicking again.
Hope things continue to go well!
Heather Locke
8:45 PM
Yup - Elijah does the same exact thing! As soon as Vince's hand even gets near my belly, Elijah stops moving. And as soon as Vince moves away, he starts back up big time! We like to think that Vince is just so soothing that he comforts Eli within the womb - he he he!
6:30 PM
I am excited to hear that things are going so well with the pregnancy! When will we see some updated pics?