Baby Bedding

Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:09 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Well, I've found it! I've been looking all over for the baby bedding that would go along with my idea for decorating Cynthia's nursery. And...I've finally found it!! I'm so excited. My husband thinks I'm weird because I'm so excited about this, well...guess I am! :)

Here are the pictures:




For those who may be curious, I think we're going to paint the walls a light green color. The other decorations in the room are going to be several beanie babies that I collected when I was in High School. So basically, I guess you could say we're doing an animal theme for the nursery!

If you'd like to contribute....we're registered for all this at Wal-mart.com

7 Response to "Baby Bedding"

  1. Abby Says:

    SO cute - guys never fully understand the excitement of baby bedding - doubt they really will! Vince was the same way with ours, but I love it, so that's all that matters :-)

  2. pamela s Says:

    Very cute!
    I haven't found anything I like yet! My mom offered to sew it all together, so I need to find a pattern and colors or theme to get it put together. Guess I'll check out Walmart for inspiration!

  3. Melinda McMillen Says:

    ASDORABLE!!!! I love it even more than I did earlier today. This is going to be a wonderful room for Cynthia to grow up in!!

    OH and -- SEVERAL Beanie Babies??? Just SEVERAL??? Wowzeers....there have to be at least 50 there!!!

  4. Janelle Says:

    What adorable bedding! Such a fun theme that can be added to so easily! You've got great taste and Cynthia is going to come into this world with style!!! =)

  5. Katie Barker Says:

    50!!! wow... that's a lot of beannie babies! How fun. Can't wait to see pictures of it put together.

  6. Unknown Says:

    wow, that's really cute for a wal-mart bedding set. and it's gender-neutral in coloring so you could re-use it someday if you have a boy down the road. fun, fun, fun! keep us posted with pictures of the nursery as it evolves.

  7. the johnson crew Says:

    very cute bedding. how fun! baby is coming so soon! three months!11 that is really exciting.