Joshua's Photography

Sunday, June 03, 2007 6:36 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
I am so proud of my husband! He is getting very good in his photography skills. Recently we were able to purchase him a much better camera, so we've been having fun visiting our local parks taking pictures.

Below are some of the best of Josh's photography. If you'd like to see more you can view them on his photo site.

Expressions & Reflections blog

4 Response to "Joshua's Photography"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You're right, he's quite talented! He has a gifted eye for composition. I especially liked the duck family and the orange flower photos. Keep it up, Josh!

  2. Kelly Glupker Says:

    Wish you lived closer - I would have him take a family picture of us. I can NEVER get a good shot of Ben and I together!

  3. Janelle Says:

    Keep up the good work! I still think you need to seek out some sort of photography contest or school or something. I really think he could go to great heights with this one! Maybe he could start his own photography studio. Once little Cynthia gets here I'm sure we'll see some more great shots. Maybe he could do a little sitting of you Shannon with your cute pregnant belly! The options are endless!

  4. Dawn Says:

    Beautiful pictures!