It has... a two car garage, 1.5 baths, 3 bedrooms, a full basement, family room, dining room, living room and kitchen.

Family Room/Office Window

The back of the house

Living Room & Back Yard

the Blue Room - Cynthia's Room

the Green Room - our bedroom for now

the OTHER bedroom - the disco king's room, er, this will be our bedroom once we get it painted and the green room will be our guest room (feel free to come visit!)

bathroom

basement shot #1

basement shot #2 - behind that wall is 40 or so paint buckets

Basement shot #3

The two car garage (and the old mattresses left behind by the former tenants.)

And in case anyone was wondering....yes, the previous occupants liked color! Anyone wanna come help paint?
8:34 PM
How wonderful to have soooo much room!
8:58 AM
The house is ADORABLE!!!!! The color leaves a lot to be desired, but won't take long to fix! If I were closer I'd be over right now to help paint! The bathroom looks HUGE! That's wonderful!!! You guys are going to really enjoy all the room and the full basement will be great when Cynthia starts roller blading!!! ;) Send more pictures when you're done painting and get all moved in!!!!
10:49 AM
YAY! You will appreciate the extra room once Cynthia arrives! We are appreciating our large house even before Elijah is here! Children require a lot, huh?! :-) And make sure you're careful painting - let Josh do it all - you're pregnant - you have an excuse! he he he
2:47 PM
Yay! How exciting! Thanks for sharing all the photos. Looks like a nice backyard for playing when Cynthia gets older. Is that a lilac bush I see in the back? I'm so jealous. Oh my, that disco king room is something else. Wonder what they had in there? Are you all renting or buying?
5:51 PM
Shannon,
This is totally unrelated to your post, but I had to write it down while I was thinking about it. I'm surprised you aren't naming your little angel baby Rose, at least as a middle name or something, especially since your special Valentine's post. Just wondering.
8:54 AM
what that house looks really nice, it is nice and spacious. i am happy for you guys... it will feel so nice to be settled again. i enjoyed the pictures.
10:48 PM
what? paint? never!