Well, after about 3 weeks of living with my parents I believe our housing situation is finally figured out! Thursday morning we will finally be signing the lease to our house and getting our keys!! So, we'll be able to start moving in after work Thursday and Friday evenings. YAY!!
I will post pictures of the house in a few days.
And finally, I would like to say a HUGE Thank You to my parents for letting us live with them the past few weeks! You were a huge blessing to us! Thanks, we love you!
I will post pictures of the house in a few days.
And finally, I would like to say a HUGE Thank You to my parents for letting us live with them the past few weeks! You were a huge blessing to us! Thanks, we love you!
11:51 AM
YAY for finally getting to move in!!! You know God had a reason for the delay! By His grace you made it through living with your parents as a married woman!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your new house even more now! And I'm sure you can't wait to paint some walls pink!!!!!!!!!! =)
12:03 PM
PS - Please don't take offense, your parents either, on that comment. I'm sure it was fine, but I know if it was me it would be a little uncomfortable, especially after being on your own for so long. Just wanted to clarify that I meant no offense!=) Especially since the last thing I posted about was TACT!!! =)
8:32 PM
I'm sure you'll be so happy to be moving boxes and unpacking again! ha! It will be worth it - and you survived living with the parents - like Janelle - no offense - but after you've been on your own for a while, it's tough to be with other people! You'll be there soon and will be able to start getting that nursery set up! YAY!!
7:13 AM
Congrats on the house.
Would you mind telling me how you got your archives all in that one pull down box? That's pretty nifty.
4:36 PM
Kelly,
The archive option was one of the format options you could pick when you setup your blog. Does that help? (It's also a feature of the blogger beta, so if you haven't switched over yet you won't see that option.)
Let me know if you need more specifics.... :)