Happy Anniversary to me!

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:32 AM Posted by Shannon Smith

Today Josh and I are celebrating our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe that we've been married for 2 years already! We were talking the other day about how thankful we are to have married our best friend. There have been hard times that come and the path is not always easy, but knowing that I have the Lord and my best friend there with me every step of the way makes the hard time more bearable.

We have seen God work in our lives in many, many ways in the past two years. He's answered prayer and provided for all our needs. We have both discovered that the more we Serve Him the closer we grow to each other as well. The Lord has opened up opportunities in the past 2 years for us to become involved in our church and in the lives of others, and we are very grateful and humbled at the opportunities.


I am so thankful for the husband that the Lord has given me. He challenges me and encourages me. In the past few months he has done so much for me and put up with so much from me through this pregnancy! I don't deserve him! Thank you Josh for loving me and for all that you do for me! I look forward to what this year will bring for us! There will be many changes and many long day and nights but I know you will be there with me every step of the way! I LOVE YOU, HONEY!!!

7 Response to "Happy Anniversary to me!"

  1. Kelli Says:

    Happy Anniversary! Great wedding pictures. Hope you have a wonderful day reflecting on the past 2 years of marriage and looking forward to what is to come.

  2. Dave & Heather Says:

    Congratulations on 2 yrs. David and I are going onto 3 in May. Time flys. Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are excited for the 2 of you. Hope things go well. Know the feeling in the morning sickness. I had it the whole time. Life when you have this little bundle of joy, but it is so worth it. JD is turning 3 months here in 2 weeks. Can't believe it. I will talk to you later.
    Heather Locke

  3. Unknown Says:

    Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds! Isn't it amazing how quickly time passes?! After the first year that is . . . that first year seemed to drag on forever for us but now we're approaching our 5 year anniversary! I can't imagine life without my dear hubby. Thanks for posting the gorgeous wedding photos - you were a lovely bride!

  4. Kelly Glupker Says:

    Congratulations!

  5. Janelle Says:

    I didn't forget to tell you Happy Anniversary yesterday, I just didn't get to it! Sorry! I hope the two of you (or should I say three!) had a wonderful and special day together! Yes, it is just amazing how time flies to quickly, but it's also amazing how it just keeps getting better too! Happy Anniversary again!!!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations! Hope you had a wonderful day. This will be the last one without babysitters!

  7. the johnson crew Says:

    shannon, your wedding pictures are so beautiful! i am so happy for you guys! two years already! (we are almost there.) - i am so exciting about your baby on the way too!

    love, janelle