Well, we had our second Dr. Appointment yesterday. Everything went well and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat! The doctor even recorded it onto a tape for us. I'm so thankful that everything has been normal thus far and that I haven't been that sick. God is good!
On May 9th we are scheduled for an Ultrasound and we are hoping to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
Here are some pictures that Josh took of me yesterday. (My hair looks horrible on these pictures!!)

On May 9th we are scheduled for an Ultrasound and we are hoping to find out if we're having a boy or a girl!
Here are some pictures that Josh took of me yesterday. (My hair looks horrible on these pictures!!)
8:15 AM
I think you are looking just adorable! I really like that shirt too! Seems like right after I had Aaron they came out with some REALLY cute maternity stuff and then I noticed a lot more stores had a maternity section too. That was another fun part of being pregnant, or at least I thought so anyway. So thankful that you are doing so well! We'll just keep praying for a healthy, strong baby and Mom - oh, and Dad too! =)
12:26 PM
Your hair looks cute! I know how you feel though, we are our own harshest critics. You look so lovely and full of joy!
I don't believe you're almost to the 1/2 way point already! Praise the Lord for a healthy pregnancy thus far! Do you have any inclinations as to if you're carrying a boy or girl? I know you mentioned the name Noah, what do you have in mind for a girl's name?
12:42 PM
Your little baby bump is so cute! I'm glad to hear you're feeling great -- I agree with Alicia, you are glowing. How exciting that it's only a few more weeks before the big ultrasound!
11:37 PM
shannon, you are so cute. i love your little maternity top. maternity clothes are so cute. i am so happy for you. - janelle
10:41 AM
Glad to hear all is progressing well. Are you hoping to find out it's a girl or a boy?