Congratulations Joel & Jessica

Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:56 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Sunday, March 25th was our nephew, Andrew's, birthday. We had called earlier in the day to wish him a Happy Birthday and left the message on the answering machine. Andrew and his daddy called us back later that evening for Andrew to tell us what he got for his birthday. He got a Baby Brother!!

Jonathan Edward Smith was born around 4 PM on Sunday, March 25th. He weighed 7 Pounds 12 Ounces and was 20 Inches Long.

Isn't he a cutie!!




4 Response to "Congratulations Joel & Jessica"

  1. mitchells2000 Says:

    Wow - what a birthday present! He definitely is a cutie, but I don't think I would like to share my birthday with my brother! :-) It might be cool for a couple of years, but I'm sure it would get old (at least for me) after a while. I love to be the center of attention too much, I guess! :-) (At least one day out of the year...)

  2. Shannon Smith Says:

    I should have added one ironic thing to this story. Josh and his brother Joel also share a birthday. So to us, this i kinda neat because it's keeping up with the Smith family tradition!

  3. pamela s Says:

    Hey Shannon,
    What a cute story! Jess was my freshman roommie. Please pass on my congratulations to her! Tell her when things settle down, she needs to start a blog. :)

  4. Janelle Says:

    What a doll baby!!! The second picture cracks me up. He DID NOT want to continue the photo shoot very badly! I really like his name too! He'll have a little cousin who he'll be really close to in age. That'll be so fun!!!