Craving?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:19 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Is constantly "wanting" a Dilly Bar counted as a craving or does it just mean I like Ice Cream too much?

You decide!

9 Response to "Craving?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    That counts as a craving. :) Any weird ones?

  2. the johnson crew Says:

    sounds like something your body definately needs. "its for the baby."

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ooooh ... makes me want to go and get a box from DQ now! :-)

  4. Shannon Smith Says:

    Alicia - no weird cravings yet. Did you have any?

    Janelle - I definitely agree with you! :)

  5. Karis Says:

    Definitely a craving! Eating a few extra calories "for the baby" is part of being pregnant. Also eating ice cream helps you get in the number of milk servings you need each day.

  6. Janelle Says:

    A craving is a craving. That's not necessarilly weird unless you want pickles right afterwards too or something like that! I'm leaning towards boy though on the gender. You'll have to keep updating us on any new cravings!

  7. Melinda McMillen Says:

    ha!! it's not a craving, you just love ice cream too much!! you loved dilly bars BEFORE Noah!!

  8. Anonymous Says:

    take two, they're small!

  9. Dawn Says:

    I think it is the cholocate! I ate a number of boxes of swiss rolls and I don't even like chocolate that much!