Here is a long overdue update. Sorry for the delay. Life has been busy!
Last weekend we moved mostly out of our apartment and into a 10x24 storage unit! Long story short, yes we are renting a house but it's not ready for us yet. We have to be out of our apartment by the 30th, so we're moving in with my parents for a few weeks until our house is ready for us.
Last weekend was also very monumental as I was able to feel the baby move for the first time. That was VERY exciting for me. To read about it from Josh's perspective, click here.
As if my life wasn't busy enough with moving and cleaning this week, I came down with a bad case of the flu on Tuesday, so I had to miss a day and a half of work. The worst part of it was that I had to miss a luncheon held for my co-worker and I in honor of Administrative Professionals Week.
That's about all I know for now. This weekend is going to be spent cleaning and finishing moving.
Anything new with you?
Last weekend we moved mostly out of our apartment and into a 10x24 storage unit! Long story short, yes we are renting a house but it's not ready for us yet. We have to be out of our apartment by the 30th, so we're moving in with my parents for a few weeks until our house is ready for us.
Last weekend was also very monumental as I was able to feel the baby move for the first time. That was VERY exciting for me. To read about it from Josh's perspective, click here.
As if my life wasn't busy enough with moving and cleaning this week, I came down with a bad case of the flu on Tuesday, so I had to miss a day and a half of work. The worst part of it was that I had to miss a luncheon held for my co-worker and I in honor of Administrative Professionals Week.
That's about all I know for now. This weekend is going to be spent cleaning and finishing moving.
Anything new with you?
12:25 PM
Take it easy, dear and don't do too much cleaning. Sounds like you need to rest and recuperate! Happy Admin. Professionals Day to you!
6:15 PM
I agree with Alicia make sure that you get plenty of rest; you have a baby growing inside of you!!