Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I would say that it's because nothing has been going on, but that's not really true. We've been pretty busy, but I guess it's just nothing blog worthy.
The pregnancy is going well thus far. I haven't had it too bad with the Morning Sickness (for which I am EXTREMELY grateful.) I'm beginning to hate feeling nauseated though, and I've found that the nausea gets worse if I don't eat often enough. I've also been pretty tired, but I know that is normal.
My first Doctor Appointment is on Monday (the 12th.) Josh and I are both looking forward to that since they are going to do an ultrasound and we'll get to hear our little ones heartbeat.
In other news, the McMillen side of the family is VERY excited about our baby. My Mom and Sister have taken up knitting and crocheting like mad women! (Sorry guys if you read this, I'm just teasing!)
Josh's brother Joel was just voted in as Full-Time Pastor at his church in Alaska! Congratulations Joel & Jessica!! They are also expecting their 3rd little one at the end of the month, so we are praying for a safe and healthy delivery there.
More to come on Monday!
Have a great weekend!!
The pregnancy is going well thus far. I haven't had it too bad with the Morning Sickness (for which I am EXTREMELY grateful.) I'm beginning to hate feeling nauseated though, and I've found that the nausea gets worse if I don't eat often enough. I've also been pretty tired, but I know that is normal.
My first Doctor Appointment is on Monday (the 12th.) Josh and I are both looking forward to that since they are going to do an ultrasound and we'll get to hear our little ones heartbeat.
In other news, the McMillen side of the family is VERY excited about our baby. My Mom and Sister have taken up knitting and crocheting like mad women! (Sorry guys if you read this, I'm just teasing!)
Josh's brother Joel was just voted in as Full-Time Pastor at his church in Alaska! Congratulations Joel & Jessica!! They are also expecting their 3rd little one at the end of the month, so we are praying for a safe and healthy delivery there.
More to come on Monday!
Have a great weekend!!
10:44 PM
yay, knitters and crocheters! I have taken up knitting but am pretty slow at it; my little cousin Joanna crochets and knits and has started a trend at church--all the little girls are doing it now: they're so cute!