Well, we got hit again this weekend. We woke up Saturday morning to about 3 inches of snow and extreme wind. Sunday we woke up to more snow and wind. Most of the churches in our area were canceled. Ours wasn't, but we ended up staying home all day because our roads didn't get plowed. Here are some pictures Josh took of the snow and snow drifts.





This is the side of our garage.
And just for fun!! Here's Josh with our latest addition to the duck collection!! Isn't he cute!
This is the side of our garage.
And just for fun!! Here's Josh with our latest addition to the duck collection!! Isn't he cute!
10:29 AM
WOW! You guys got hammered! Hope you are staying warm! I only THOUGHT I missed the snow. Guess not so much seeing those pictures! Maybe you guys should get a 4 wheel drive truck or something!
7:29 PM
We got about the same amount of snow at Narnia. And the guests are happy because they get to go tubing.
10:41 PM
whoa! that's some snow! I wish I had pictures of our ice storm, but I don't *sigh* how can something so cold be so beautiful? =)