Things I've Learned Today

Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:50 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
I've learned several things today.

1 - Pineapple makes me sick.
2 - Raspberry Lemonade in a bottle from Walgreens is DISGUSTING!!! (And it smells icky too.)

Just thought I'd share! :)

5 Response to "Things I've Learned Today"

  1. Janelle Says:

    Shannon,
    Have you been craving anything? I remember that I was so disappointed when foods that I absolultely loved before I really didn't care for while I was pregnant. But, it came back after I had Aaron, thankfully! I guess you'll learn as you go what tastes good and what smells good too! Isn't it so weird how just being pregnant changes so much, even your sense of smell! Hope the nausea goes away soon! Hang in there!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Yup, pineapple might be too much for your pregnant tummy. Ditto Janelle's question, what are you craving? I couldn't get enough of oranges and cheerios with strawberries. Guess my body needed extra vitamin-c.

  3. joyfully2b4u Says:

    ok, totally random, but how did you put "quackers" on your blog page?

  4. Shannon Smith Says:

    To answer some questions:
    No, I haven't really been craving anything yet. There are some foods that just don't sound good at all to me. One of those is chicken on the bone. I can handle the boneless, skinless chicken breasts but not the other kind of chicken!

    Joy: Click on "quackers" and it will bring you to the page where you can make your own pet and you can post it as an HTML object on your blog template.

  5. joyfully2b4u Says:

    thanks! =)