Somehow, during a conversation at work today, it was brought up about the woman who holds the record with the Guinnes Book of World Records for giving birth to the most children.
We looked it up online and found this link.
This ladies 69 children included 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.
I read somewhere else online that of these 69 children, 65 of them survived infancy.
WOW!! How in the world could one woman keep up with 65 children? I get overwhelmed just thinking of the possibility of simply becoming a mom, much less being a mom to that many children!!
We looked it up online and found this link.
This ladies 69 children included 16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets.
I read somewhere else online that of these 69 children, 65 of them survived infancy.
WOW!! How in the world could one woman keep up with 65 children? I get overwhelmed just thinking of the possibility of simply becoming a mom, much less being a mom to that many children!!
3:22 PM
NO WAY!!!! That's just insane. Literally. I'm taking it this all happened before bc (birth control that is). Ridiculous! I'm also assuming some of those 65 kiddos take care of the younger ones.
Where in WI do you live?
3:27 PM
I don't remember what year this was in but I think it was sometime in the 1800's. If you google search her husband's name you can find more sites with some more information, but not a whole lot more.
I live in Wausau, WI.