Tupperware

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:14 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
I love having the at-home parties. Last night I hosted a Tupperware party in my home. I don't know about the other people who came, but I had a blast. I love seeing their new products and I especially love Hosting since that means I can get lots of cool free stuff!

I was able to get $120 in free merchandise last night. I was so excited about that!!

2 Response to "Tupperware"

  1. Janelle Says:

    The at-home parties are tons of fun aren't they!!! That's great that you got that much free stuff and TUPPERWARE stuff at that!!! A friend of mine at church is trying to talk me into hosting a jewelry party at my house. Not sure what to do with my guys while the girls are oogling over jewelry, but we'll see what happens anyway. Glad to hear that your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day is over!!! Love that book by the way!!!

  2. Andrew Humphrey Says:

    Well done with your Tupperware rewards. I am a Tupperware consultant in England and it is always cool when the host gets a good haul of free and half-price stuff.