Days like today!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 7:54 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Today was a bad day for me.

Cynthia was a very cranky lady all day! She was into everything too. These two things combined made it a long day! On top of that, Josh had to work late tonight.

It's a day like today that makes me miss living close to my mom!

When we were still living in Wisconsin, I would have spent the evening with my mom after a day like today. That wasn't an option today!

All that to say, Mom - I miss you!

To end on a positive note...
- I am thankful for an understanding husband who listened to me when I called him, crying, at work.
- I am thankful for my neighbor, Tammy, who let me invade their supper and have some adult companionship!
- I am thankful that the Lord never leaves me!
- I am thankful that we are living where we are and for the way the Lord is working in my life!

3 Response to "Days like today!"

  1. Karis Says:

    Been there for sure. It's on days like this that I go to bed thinking, "His mercies are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness."

  2. Melinda McMillen Says:

    I'm sorry you had such a horrible day!! But, I'm glad that you were able to look on the bright side. Sometimes, that's hard to do.

    And I miss Mom a lot, too. And you. And everyone!

  3. Mark Says:

    update your blog yo