Life in a Snow Globe!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:40 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
Sorry for not posting in a long time. We've been crazy busy! I feel like we're living in a Snow Globe! About the time things settle down, someone shakes it up again. Here's a brief update.

I was supposed to have quit my full-time job the middle of April. Well, they hadn't hired my replacement so I told my boss I'd stay on part time until someone was hired. My last day is finally going to be Thursday of this week, June 6th. That decision brought on some interesting times finding people to watch Cynthia for us.

As you all know, Josh started a new job back in January. (That was why I was able to quit mine!) Well, things weren't working out for him there so he resigned. His last day was Tuesday, May 27th. So now Josh and I are both unemployed!  

The past several months have been a very growing time for Josh and I and I know the next few are going to be as well. We are both excited to see how the Lord is going to lead in our lives. For now, Josh is looking for a new full-time job. His desire is for the Lord to use his IT skills in a Ministry setting. He's also working for himself right now doing IT work for a few businesses in town. Please pray with us as we try to be wise with our limited income right now and also for the Lord to clearly show us his will!

And now, for those of you who only come here to see Cynthia, I leave you with some pictures. If you'd like to see more go here.










1 Response to "Life in a Snow Globe!"

  1. Shirley Says:

    We do LOVE seeing pictures of Cynthia, BUT we also like keeping up with what you guys are up to. We will be praying for you as you seek for God's will in your employment & for a job.

    Love you guys!!