Cereal and Having Fun

Monday, February 18, 2008 10:17 PM Posted by Shannon Smith
Friday night we gave Cynthia her first taste of cereal. She somewhat enjoyed it! If you'd like to view a video, you can see one here.








I had a great day on Saturday! Got a lot done around the house and had a blast playing with Cynthia, here are some pictures.


Cynthia was playing in the laundry basket while I folded laundry.



I was putting away laundry in Cynthia's room. She was playing in the big round chair in there while I worked.



Sitting on the couch next to Daddy.


3 Response to "Cereal and Having Fun"

  1. Anna Says:

    Such cute pictures! The video was adorable, too. And don't you just love the way babies look with their little hoodies up? :)

  2. Janelle Says:

    Love the laundry basket pictures!!! Maybe she'll be infatuated with them like Aaron is. He loves to get in them, hide under them, stand on top of them, make trains with two or three of them, etc.!!! Who says kids need all those toys anyway?!!! =) She is just so adorable!

    That's wonderful that she's taking to cereal so well! Get ready for those halarious faces of them tasting foods they don't care too much for!!! You'll get some good laughs!

  3. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Awe....those pictures are SOOO cute!! I really love the ones of her in the laundry basket. She is getting so big!! AND I'm glad she likes the outfit I gave her for Christmas ;o)