You have such an adorable baby. I love the red shoes with her dress for the wedding! And she's getting chubby cheeks - gotta love those, too! (But then I would say that - you've seen *my* baby.) :)
Oh what wonderful pictures!!! LOVE the family Christmas picture and the one of you holding her with that HUGE, adorable smile! She is so incredibly cute! I can't wait to be able to dress up a little girl too!!!
Glad you had a fun and safe trip to your brother's wedding! Looks like your Dad is doing better too!
9:40 AM
You have such an adorable baby. I love the red shoes with her dress for the wedding! And she's getting chubby cheeks - gotta love those, too! (But then I would say that - you've seen *my* baby.) :)
8:30 PM
Great Christmas photo and love that gingerbread dress, Cynthia. Isn't it a blast to dress up a little girl?
10:46 AM
Oh what wonderful pictures!!! LOVE the family Christmas picture and the one of you holding her with that HUGE, adorable smile! She is so incredibly cute! I can't wait to be able to dress up a little girl too!!!
Glad you had a fun and safe trip to your brother's wedding! Looks like your Dad is doing better too!
10:05 AM
your little christmas present is adorable. and i love her beautiful white dress with the red shoes. how fun to dress a little girl.
i'm sorry i have been out of the loop of blogging for a while, i'm trying to catch up. i didn't know your dad was in the hospital.