Congratulations--I know it's late, but I just happened to see your profile picture on someone else's facebook so I had to come check out your blog! They are adorable pictures, and I love that she is already sucking her thumb. I appreciate your name explanation, since I am also one who doesn't want to choose my child's name "just because". . .very sweet!
1:42 PM
YAY again and again! I'm so excited for you guys and know the blessing having a baby is! She is beautiful!!!!!
1:42 PM
How sweet! She's already a thumb sucker! I can't wait to hear your birth story.
1:43 PM
She is soooo sweet. Congrats on Parenthood. You guys will be awesome parents. Have fun and enjoy your time with her!
2:56 PM
she is so so so beautiful. what precious pictures. i am so happy for you guys... look forward to future posts!
3:12 PM
Praise God for the safe and beautiful little girl.
Love you all,
Will
7:14 PM
Great pictures, we both send our love to you & Cynthia. Guess that makes us Great-grandparents, eh?
6:55 AM
Love the pictures! What a precious time these first few days are.
10:54 PM
Congratulations--I know it's late, but I just happened to see your profile picture on someone else's facebook so I had to come check out your blog! They are adorable pictures, and I love that she is already sucking her thumb. I appreciate your name explanation, since I am also one who doesn't want to choose my child's name "just because". . .very sweet!
1:19 PM
Yay yay yay! Welcome baby Cynthia! Hope you're all getting some much needed rest and enjoying these newborn days (as much as they can be enjoyed).