Cynthia Esther Rose Smith

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:37 PM Posted by Joshua L. Smith

Our little darling daughter was born tonight! Cynthia Esther Rose was born at 7:09pm tonight. She is 8 pounds 7 ounces and 20 inches long.

I'm working on putting up more photos for you all to enjoy. :)

23 Response to "Cynthia Esther Rose Smith"

  1. Kelly Glupker Says:

    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to more pictures!

  2. Dave & Heather Says:

    Congratulations! It looks like that walk did some work. Can't wait to see more pictures!

  3. Unknown Says:

    CONGRATS!!!!!! I love her name! Having 4 names is awesome! :)

  4. Shelli D. Hawkins Says:

    I am so happy for you guys.
    Congratulations on the beautiful addition to the Smith family.
    Welcome to the world Cynthia Esther Rose!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    awww - how precious!! I'm so excited for you guys :)

  6. Karis Says:

    Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. We are very happy for you.

  7. Shirley Says:

    Welcome dear Cynthia! We are excited that you have finally arrived!!!

    Love you guys!!

  8. mitchells2000 Says:

    Congratulations... glad to hear that she finally decided to enter this world! Did everything go OK? Cynthia is beautiful... I'm sure you both are thrilled!

  9. Elisabeth Smith Says:

    congratulations! i know you both be excellent parents! she is adorable!

  10. Anna Says:

    How sweet! Congratulations!

  11. Abby Says:

    I'm soooo excited for you guys! Being a mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me! You will be such great parents, and Cynthia will never lack any love! Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures!

  12. Jocelyn Pagano Says:

    Yay! She finally ventured into our big scary world! Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations!

  13. Jenny Says:

    Congratulations, guys. What a wonderful blessing!

  14. Unknown Says:

    Yay! And I was just thinking last night "I wonder if they are ever going to have the baby?"
    Glad to hear all three of you are doing well!! :)

  15. pamela s Says:

    Congratulations!! I had a feeling that she was born yesterday!! I'm so happy for you three!

  16. December Dreamers Says:

    Congratulations! She is beautiful. How did everything go??

  17. Pastor Chris Says:

    Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you can get some sleep :) Diana

  18. the johnson crew Says:

    oh wow, what a beautiful picture! i am so happy and excited for you guys! congratulations!!!!!!

  19. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations all
    God Bless
    Pastor Larry and Glenda

  20. Janelle Miller Says:

    I just wanted to say congratulations like everyone else! Cynthia is just gorgeous! We're so happy for you! Take care of your little angel and yourself too and get lots of rest! Can't wait to see even MORE pictures!!!

  21. Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna Says:

    congrats Shannon!! I am very happy for you, and I am sure Cynthia will be such a joy in your lives.

  22. Dawn Says:

    Congratulations!! I have not been on the computer for a few weeks and I was so excited when I found out that Cynthia was born!

  23. Unknown Says:

    Belated CONGRATS! You look beautiful as a mom, Shannon!