I have a request that I would greatly appreciate if you would all pray with me about.
Josh and I have decided that after our baby comes, I will still continue to work. Our decision is based on several reasons that we feel are best for our family, and also to be the best stewards that we can be of how the Lord has provided for us. We also feel that this is what the Lord would have us to do at this point in our lives.
The prayer request is for a babysitter. I would love to be able to find a Christian person to be able to watch my child in their home and not have to put her into a day care center.
Would you please pray that the Lord would continue to show us His will, and that we would be able to find a great babysitter?
I will be taking about 8 weeks of Maternity leave from work and most likely coming back to work after Thanksgiving.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
Josh and I have decided that after our baby comes, I will still continue to work. Our decision is based on several reasons that we feel are best for our family, and also to be the best stewards that we can be of how the Lord has provided for us. We also feel that this is what the Lord would have us to do at this point in our lives.
The prayer request is for a babysitter. I would love to be able to find a Christian person to be able to watch my child in their home and not have to put her into a day care center.
Would you please pray that the Lord would continue to show us His will, and that we would be able to find a great babysitter?
I will be taking about 8 weeks of Maternity leave from work and most likely coming back to work after Thanksgiving.
Your prayers are greatly appreciated.
1:33 PM
If I lived closer, I'd volunteer to babysit! :)
I'll add you to my prayer list; let us know how the Lord answers!
4:05 PM
Hi Shannon,
I'm so glad you tracked me down! thanks for sharing the info with Rebekah. I've been trying to figure out how I could contact you all, but don't know anyone's married names! How did Jennifer know about my website? I've been trying to track her down too!
I'm excited to hear about your coming little girl! How exciting :) I'll be praying about the babysitter. Thats a big decision- but the Lord will provide!
Heather
4:10 PM
Hey Shannon...I will be praying that the Lord will lead the perfect babysitter to take care of your baby girl. Please keep us posted!
2:14 PM
I'm sure you'll find someone perfect!
8:58 PM
It's so reassuring to know that God has led your family in this decision, and He will continue to direct your steps. When we go to Cameroon, we will spend our first year or longer in language school. Dan and I feel that it is best for our family for me to be in language school along with him so I will be finding a babysitter for Kayla and the new baby in Cameroon during that time. I so understand how you want just the right person spending all that time with your child!
7:51 PM
i will pray that you find someone to watch your little girl.
5:33 PM
any news on this one yet?