I just wanted to say a quick hey. That is a great picture!! Congrats on the coming of your baby!! I am very excited for you. I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog.
That's a VERY cute picture! I'm still amazed at how many pictures you guys have together! Keep it up! Ron really doesn't like getting his picture taken so I have to practically BEG him to either take a picture together or take a family picture! Hopefully we'll get better at it. Be glad Josh is such a good sport! You both are very photogenic anyways!
7:32 PM
Cute photo! Is that the dress your mom made for you?
9:31 PM
Hey,
I just wanted to say a quick hey. That is a great picture!! Congrats on the coming of your baby!! I am very excited for you. I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog.
11:03 PM
hey....i took that pic. hehehe
yeah....explains a lot, doesn't it??
10:06 AM
That's a VERY cute picture! I'm still amazed at how many pictures you guys have together! Keep it up! Ron really doesn't like getting his picture taken so I have to practically BEG him to either take a picture together or take a family picture! Hopefully we'll get better at it. Be glad Josh is such a good sport! You both are very photogenic anyways!
2:53 PM
Alicia: Yes my mom made the dress for me! :)
Janelle: I think it helps getting pictures since my husband loves having them done. Most of the time they are his idea.