30 Week Photo

Monday, July 16, 2007 2:49 PM Posted by Shannon Smith

GREAT with Child!

7 Response to "30 Week Photo"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You're adorable!

  2. Melinda McMillen Says:

    Sweet, Sis!!

  3. pamela s Says:

    Too cute! Makes me hope that my baby bump grows a little more. I can still wear most of my regular shirts. People at church keep saying, "I can't believe your not showing yet!" I think they're starting to believe I'm not preggo! :)

  4. Dawn Says:

    You look great! I am so glad to see some pics!!

  5. Janelle Says:

    I think you're still adorable! To be completely honest, you're going to miss it when it's gone, in a way anyways. In another way you're going to be soooooo glad when it's gone! I missed my belly for a couple weeks after it was gone! Won't be long now and you'll have you're sweet girl there in your arms rather than your belly!

  6. Karis Says:

    You look great -- the grass is always greener on the other side so my comment is that you're "lucky" you're all baby. You saw me at the 4th of July celebration -- I don't have the belly because I gain all over and that's not cute. :-)

    It was good to see you and Josh a few weeks ago!

  7. the johnson crew Says:

    your tum tum is so so so cute. i love pregnant women! so beautiful.

    wow your bambino will be here so soon. your pregnancy seems like it has gone so fast. you look great! congratulations!

    janelle