
I just read on Yahoo news that Bob Barker from the Price is Right is retiring in June. Not that I'm a number 1 fan or anything (I work during the day so I'm not home anyway....) but I don't quite think the show will be the same without him. I remember watching this show off and on as a kid and watching it with my Grandparents. Who hasn't heard the line "Help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered." You can read the whole story here.
9:11 AM
That is really sad. I love the Price is Right! I don't watch it faithfully, but I've seen it a lot. We were even going to go to a show when we lived in San Diego, but never made it. Live and learn I guess. You can't really blame him though. He's been hugged on, jumped on, and picked up so many times I'm sure his frail body can't handle very much more of that! He will definitely be missed!
11:34 AM
shannon, that is really sad. i have memories of watching that with my grandparents along with wheel of fortune. so funny. oh well, life goes on.