Thanksgiving Fun

Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:54 AM Posted by Shannon Smith
We had a very busy Thanksgiving Weekend. Josh's sister Jenny and her friend Heidi came to stay with us for the weekend from Northland. We also had some other friends from Northland Vanessa and Kyle here for the weekend as well (they stayed with my parents.) We packed a ton of fun things into the weekend.

Wednesday night I broadened my horizons and baked pumpkin. I had never done it before, but it was pretty fun and turned out really well. My pies for Thursday even turned out great!!

Thursday was a beautiful day here in Wisconsin, so we took advantage of it and went out to a park Thursday afternoon and goofed off for a while.

Friday was of course our shopping day. We weren't really going out looking for anything in particular but we did find a few good deals along the way.

Saturday, Josh, Jenny, Heidi and I went out and cut down a Christmas tree and brought it home. All of us enjoyed that as it was a new experience for us all. We decorated the tree Sunday afternoon.

Here are a few of the pictures we took this past weekend. Pictures from our tree cutting adventure will come later. :)

1 Response to "Thanksgiving Fun"

  1. Janelle Says:

    I think that Josh should seriously think about getting into photography! He's a natural! Just thought I'd give my two-cents worth!!! Looks like you guys have been having a great time! Love the tree!