Our Christmas Tree Adventure

Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:39 PM Posted by Shannon Smith

5 Response to "Our Christmas Tree Adventure"

  1. Shelli D. Hawkins Says:

    Shannon...what fun!!
    I love real trees and you guys certainly had a great time picking it out, dragging it home, trimming it and decorating it. Now your whole houe will smell piney and fresh. Have a Merry Christmas!!

    Shellbuck

  2. Kelly Glupker Says:

    You're so funny!

  3. carissa Says:

    sooo funny! It's late and I should be in bed, but I was caught up in your adventure :)

  4. Unknown Says:

    thanks for the pictoral story of your tree. it's lovely! does it smell nice? i see you got the type that doesn't shed many needles - very wise of you.

  5. Shannon Smith Says:

    Alicia: Yes, my house smells good from the tree. I didn't know I got the non shedding type of tree! We just stopped at one of the local tree farms near our house and cut one down. I'll have to remember this for next year though!